New Home Construction of Super Green Passive Townhome futrhaus
A contemporary West Coast-inspired building, expertly engineered with hardwood flooring, high ceilings, elegant gourmet kitchen with large islands and top-of-the-line appliances, futrhaus is one of Vancouver’s first residential developments to combine a single-home to multi-unit housing conversion with Passive home green building technology.
Located in Mount Pleasant, we realized the designers’ vision for this home through superior construction and insulation: triple-glazed windows, solar orientation, and efficient heat recovery ventilators for energy savings up to 90%. A built-in filtration system fights pollution and filters allergens for an environment that always feels healthy and fresh.
- Open-concept living spaces
- Passive House green building standard
- Energy Efficiency: High-performance windows, doors, and insulation work to reduce energy costs by 90%
- Thickened walls and HRV filtering mean a healthier and quieter living environment
- Entertainment Space: Lower level includes a family room, game room, full bar, home theatre, gym, and wine cellar.
- Generous outdoor spaces include spacious balconies and patios for entertainment.